Monday, August 27, 2012

recommitted

yes, i'm back. for that one of you that reads about my kids, i'm back.  its been too long since i've shared a funny/loving story about my family but my life has changed dramatically.  a little over 3 months ago, i had a daughter.  but more on that amazing blessing later.  i almost gave up blogging. as much as i love writing, sharing memories and just hearing myself "talk", i just couldn't find the time to sit down and commit.  and i won't even blame it on her because i have so much to share and every new memory that's made, i think about posting it on here.  it's just that i found myself longing for so much "me" time after she got here that i just couldn't sit down and commit.  any time i had a free 20 minutes (usually in 5 minute increments), i wanted to do other things like surf the web, say hey to peeps on facebook, watch my DVRd shows that are always trumped by cartoons OR my all-time favorite nighttime leisure activity...read my fashion magazines in bed with a bowl of ice cream.  so blogging has taken the backseat.  until now.  i am recommitted (thanks in part to a little birdie named autumn who continues to remind me with her blog why i started this in the first place) to posting snippets of my kids (yes, plural) so they, and i, have memories in print. 

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're doing it again! your little ones (plural) will thank you. btw, sophie is beautiful xoxox

    ReplyDelete