Monday, January 28, 2013

going back to 2012...sophie at 6 months

my darling sophie.  she's growing so fast and catching up to her supposed weight/height.  she doesn't have a hearty appetite when it comes to formula so i'm excited to see how she does on baby food.  she's just starting try and sit up but falls over after a few seconds.  she loves attention and to be held which can be difficult for a second child.  she's definitely a mommy's girl and looks for me every time she hears my voice.  you are so beautiful and daddy tells you that every day.  he always tells me, "we have the most beautiful daughter."  i love shopping for her and really need to stop but hey...she's my last one so that's how i justify it.  jake's not too interested in her yet but i know as she starts moving and talking he will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment